To add Cards to a Column Board, you need to first make Columns.
Press "+ Add Column" to create a column.
If you can't see "+ Add Column, you've created a Grid Board whoops! Start again and remember to click "Column View" from the Layout options.
How to add Cards to a Column Board:
There are two ways you can add cards to a column board. Add to the column, or drag and drop directly onto a slot.
Add to Column:
1. Press the three dots in the column heading and "Add Cards"
2. This will open the search bar to the left. Search for the card you want and select it to add to the bottom of your selected column.
Add directly to a Slot:
1. Add slots by pressing "+ Add Slot" at the bottom of your column
2. Press the three dots in the column heading and "Add Cards"
3. This will open the search bar to the left. Search for the card you want, and then drag and drop the card onto the slot you want to add it to