You can access your Project Settings by pressing this button on the left menu
You'll come to this main Project Settings page.
Time & Date Preferences
To set a time zone for your Project, hit + Set timezone and make a selection. To change your Timezone, click the small arrow on the right to choose a different Timezone.
Deleting a Project
To delete or archive a Project hit "Archive" in red at the top right. This Project will no longer be available to anyone in your Organisation.
Note: If you would like to restore an archived Project, you need to contact the Lumi Team by hitting the envelope in the top right corner of your browser to create a support ticket. We can restore it for you.
Project Thumbnail / Image
To add a project thumbnail, select Upload New Image and choose an image from your computer
To change your project thumbnail, Select Remove, then select another image from your computer.
Any Card, Document or Tab (Content) Templates will be found in here in Settings.
Hit the three dots next to each Template to rename or delete them.
To edit a template, creating something using the template, edit it, and replace.
To template a Card click here, to template a document click here, to template a Card tab click here
Card Category Settings
Card Category settings can be accessed via this icon
Lumi Cards can be categorised as an easy way to group and separate your Cards.
Each Card Category can have its own colour, templates and custom fields, etc.
Here are some examples of Card categories:
- If you have LOCATIONS as a Card category, Bondi Beach is Card within that category
- If you have TO DOS as a Card category, Organise Christmas Party would be a Card within that category
- If you have CLIENTS as a Card category, Coca Cola could be a Card within that category
- If you have ACTORS as a Card category, Nicole Kidman would be a Card within that category
- If you have PROJECTS as a Card category, Summer Campaign 2020 would be Card within that category
- If you have EVENTS as a Card category, Fashion Week would be a Card within that category
- If you have RESEARCH as a Card category, the Environmental Cost of Paper could be a Card within that category
Here you can add (by pressing +) or select an existing Category to edit.
For more on Categories go here
Field settings can be accessed via this icon
Fields are very very handy, you can add these to your Card Categories, allowing you to sort and filter your Cards by your own custom values. Fields can be single choice, multiple choice or a text field (where you can just type straight into them)
These are completely customisable and a great way to track and sort a limitless amount of things such as:
- Responsible (Lisa / Georgia / Bianca / Tom)
- Dates (DOB, shoot dates, deadlines)
- Decisions (yes/no/maybe)
- Results (lost/won/TBC)
- Availability (yes/TBC/not avail)
- Ratings (a/b/c or 1star/2star/3stars)
Here you can add (by pressing +) or select an existing Field to edit.
For more on Fields click here
Field Sets Settings
Field Set Settings can be accessed via this icon
Field Sets are a tool to group Fields together to distinguish them between different departments, phases and workflows. They are really handy when you have a large amount of Fields on a card category, as different people or teams can hide what isn't relevant to them.
Here are some examples of how Field Sets could be used:
- Episode Cards could have Field Sets for their Sponsorship, Field and Post teams
- Shoot Cards could have Story, Challenge, Production and Talent Field Sets
- Brief Cards may need a Field Set for their Integration, Activation and Creative teams
- Contestant / Contributor Cards could have a Casting, Production and an Edit Field Sets
Here you can add (by pressing +) or select an existing Field Set to edit.
For more on Field Sets click here
Feature Settings - Logs
Other Feature Settings can be accessed via this icon
Here you can update settings for particular features like Logs, where you can add your own custom shortcuts for every log in your Project.
For more on Logs click here
Project Set Settings can be accessed via this icon
Project Sets group together multiple items in your Project. You can add Cards, Boards, Lists, Kanbans, Rundowns, and Day Schedules to a Project Set. They allow you to connect different types of items in a set.
Here are some examples of when a Set might come in handy:
- If you created multiple Edit Rundown Boards for Episodes, you could create a Post Production Project Set so that those Boards can be grouped together
- If you worked on a Radio Show, you could have a Daily Card and the Daily Rundown Board in a Project Set for Today
- Casting teams could have Talent Cards and a Day Schedule in a Project Set for each Audition Day
- If you had 100 Client Cards, you could add the top ten to a VIP Project Set
Here you can add (by pressing +) or select an existing Set to edit.
For more on Project Sets click here
Design Settings can be accessed from this Icon
You can add your logo in headers and footers when printing or exporting Rundowns, Day Schedules and Calls heets in Lumi.
Here you can add a new design by hitting + or select an existing one to set.
For more on Designs click here